Your store managers have to consider many factors when creating a schedule. While they may be able to estimate the correct number of employees needed to cover an average week or month, can they accurately forecast by shift or hour for a specific day?
The Kronos® Workforce Forecast Manager™ for Retail allows managers to accurately forecast business volume and labour allocations. This robust labour forecasting software solution helps project sales and required labor down to 15-minute increments. It allows store managers to create accurate forecasts based on a wide range of definable metrics, including sales, transactions, customers served, and units sold. Managers can independently forecast and distribute expected business volume across each day.
- Predict labour demand down to 15 minute increments
- Avoid costly overstaffing
- Minimise understaffing and lost sales
- Create demand-driven forecasts and schedules
- Tailor forecasting by level of data
- Improve customer service