Manual compensation planning is tedious, time-consuming and error-prone. Learn how the Workforce Dimensions™ Compensation Management solution makes it easier.
The seamless integration of Workforce Dimensions Compensation Management with Workforce Dimensions HR reduces data entry errors, gives managers easy access to employee profiles and performance history, and improves data uniformity. This decreases staff time, improves equitable compensation, and provides more control over compensation dollars spent.
When you use Workforce Dimensions Compensation Management you can:
- Create compensation cycles easily and define program and employee type, dates, and the cycle manager
- Define a budget for each compensation cycle
- Award pay increases based on employee performance with the built-in Merit Matrix tool
- Review merit increases by percentage or flat amount to see budget impacts
- Improve governance with automated enforcement of compensation guidelines
Download this informative piece to learn more about how Workforce Dimensions Compensation Management can streamline compensation planning and support equitable compensation decisions organisation-wide.