Workforce Budgeting™ gives retailers a more accurate and collaborative way to perform sales and labor planning. It allows corporate, district, and store managers to contribute, revise, and approve planning-related content. This, in turn, allows the creation of reality-based plans that align store level staffing and operational needs with corporate sales and productivity goals.
- Facilitate collabourative planning to create buy-in at all management levels
- Create and revise sales and labour budgets with ease using alerts that notify managers when action is required
- Factor in store-specific needs during planning and budgeting
- Align corporate planning and financial goals with store execution using KPI-building tools
- Enhance productivity, service, and operational flexibility across retail operations
- Respond quickly to changing business requirements by making global adjustments across multiple locations
- Reduce costs, inconsistent practices, and compliance risks for bottom-line results
To learn more, download the datasheet.