The opportunity cost of ineffective employee engagement is huge and the risk of ignoring it can seriously affect ANZ’s time poor, yet ambitious small and medium sized businesses. In this report, we explore the most important aspects of the employee engagement debate.
1. Why your greatest asset shouldn’t be a liability: Balancing the needs of people with the need for profit
2. Stuck in the middle: Why people are torn between heavy workloads and a desire for work-life balance
3. Do more with the same: How smarter workplace management can relieve the burden on employees
4. Bridging the productivity gap: Turning technology into an advantage
5. It’s not a dash for cash: Encouraging conversation and enabling work-life balance creates a thriving, engaged culture