As one of the largest Catholic health systems in the U.S., CHRISTUS Health needed a single, enterprise-wide workforce management solution that would allow them to efficiently monitor timekeeping and productivity while identifying potential improvements in labour savings. Providing high quality clinical care was difficult with no way to systematically track labour costs and productivity, as CHRISTUS Health had six systems in place for time and attendance between more than 25,000 people in over 40 hospitals.
What CHRISTUS Health needed was a solution that could:
- Standardise workload statistics to evaluate performance in hospital departments
- Provide regional and departmental productivity data
- Consolidate 13 time and labour systems into one
- Automate timekeeping and attendance methods to deliver better accuracy and labour savings
“We are seeing significant overall improvements in our labour costs as a result of the combined implementation of Kronos’ Workforce Central and Visionware.”
Senior Project Manager
- Measure and analyse workforce performance to gain continuous visibility
- Track key performance indicators that impact your labour costs and productivity
- Control costs and improve HR productivity by eliminating the need to enter data into multiple systems
- Reduce risk with a single solution for applying, storing, and accessing workforce information
- Manage talent with automation that reduces tedious tasks and lets employees focus on what they do best
- Track, manage, and control employee time and attendance to reduce payroll inflation and manual errors
- Minimise compliance risk by enforcing and tracking complex compliance requirements
With powerful scheduling, timekeeping, and analytics tools from Kronos, CHRISTUS Health was able to gain greater insight into their complex operations with complete continuity from site to site. Within one year of implementation, CHRISTUS Health realised substantial savings in labour-related costs, as well as improved oversight and management of productivity. Getting the 25,000-person organisation up and running with a new system proved to be a seamless process with Kronos, consolidating 13 different time and labour systems into one. The standardisation of statistics has allowed senior leadership to look at performance with a functionality that was not possible before.