LOWELL, Mass., 18 Sep, 2017
Building on recent international Great Place to Work® praises, Kronos Incorporated has earned a top 20 Best Place to Work ranking from Great Place to Work Australia, marking the company’s second successive year it has been named one of the best 20 places to work in the entire country.
- Kronos achieved 17th place in this year’s “Best Places to Work in Australia” study, building on its 20th place ranking from 2016. Behind this stellar result is the voice of Kronos employees: The Best Places to Work employee survey audit revealed that 93 percent of Australian Kronites say Kronos is a great place to work and a further 92 percent feel there is a real team spirit at the company.
- As proven out by one of the world’s most comprehensive studies of workplace culture, the Kronos award-winning WorkInspired culture of caring places a strong focus on the key elements integral to a Great Place to Work listing: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie.
- This second-consecutive top 20 listing for Kronos in Australia follows on the heels of similar success for Kronites in Canada and India, as well as ongoing recognition as an employer of choice in the U.S., where Kronos is headquartered, from publications such as The Boston Globe and Boston Business Journal, which continually recognize the company for its healthy, happy employees.
- Leadership support is integral to the success of a strong workforce and the pace of the Kronos culture is set by Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain, who received recent recognition as one of Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs for the second year and was named the inaugural recipient of the Mass. Technology Council Ray Stata Leadership and Innovation award.
- Kronos employs more than 5,300 people worldwide, including more than 150 Kronites in Australia. The company has hired more than 1,300 new employees in the last 12 months and continues to hire at a tremendous pace, with more than 250 current job openings across the world.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“Global recognition from Great Place to Work indicates that our focus on delivering a strong workplace culture is truly working. This second consecutive year in the top 20 for all of Australia is testimony to the talented team of Kronites we have in our Australian offices who work hard every day to deliver great products and services to our customers. I send my congratulations to each of them on their support and dedication to Kronos!”
- Peter Harte, managing director, Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia, Kronos
“Strong employee engagement is important to me as a leader as it’s what sets us apart from the competition and helps us engage successfully with our customers and partners. Gaining recognition for a second year from the team at Great Place to Work is a real feather in the cap for every Kronite in Australia, recognizing their hard work and commitment to our great company.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Great Place to Work Australia
Great Place to Work Australia, part of Great Place to Work Inc., is a global research and consulting firm specialising in workplace excellence and development of high-trust and high-engagement workplace cultures. Our proprietary research tool, the Trust Index® Employee Engagement Survey, is taken annually by over 10 million employees worldwide. Leading companies worldwide use our model to increase the levels of trust across their organisations and drive business results.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.