MELBOURNE, Aus. , 29 Nov, 2018
Kronos Incorporated today announced that the Workforce Central suite is being deployed by St John of God Health Care, Australia’s third-largest non-government hospital operator. The innovative workforce management solution can help efficiently manage rostering, time and attendance, and payroll processes.
- St John of God Health Care has experienced significant growth over the last 10 years and today employs more than 13,000 caregivers across 24 facilities in Australia and New Zealand.
- By deploying in the Kronos Cloud, Workforce Central will allow St John of God Health Care to reduce manual processes, data-entry, payroll enquiries, and offline payroll adjustments. Workforce Central also provides St John of God Health Care with automated interpretation of the Industrial Award, such as those from the Fair Work Commission or National Employment Standards.
- Kronos Workforce Central is a full suite workforce management solution with advanced scheduling, time and attendance, payroll management, talent acquisition, and workforce analytics to provide insight into efficiencies for better business outcomes. Kronos is also designed to minimise administrative complexity and enable employee self-service via mobile and tablet devices to increase communication and enhance engagement.
- Bryan Pyne, chief operating officer hospitals, St John of God Health Care
“The automated digital solution will provide a streamlined and standardized approach to rostering and payroll processes across all our hospitals. We are looking forward to working with Kronos to tailor the solutions to meet our needs so we can continue our mission to provide excellent patient care.”
- Darren Kilmartin, head of healthcare practice, Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia, Kronos
“Workforce Central and its cloud capabilities helps make rostering and time and attendance processes more efficient to enable hospital staff to continue to focus on providing patient-centred care.”
- About St John of God Health Care.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings in Australia.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com.au. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.