LONDON, U.K. ,
Driven by a deep-seated customer-first philosophy, Kronos Incorporated today announced it has received a “Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises” distinction as reviewed by verified users.
- The Kronos Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinction is based on feedback and ratings from verified end-user professionals at enterprise organisations with 1,000+ employees who have experience purchasing, implementing, and/or using Kronos HCM.
- Kronos award-winning solutions, including Kronos Workforce Ready and Workforce Dimensions from Kronos , unify talent acquisition and onboarding, human resources, talent management, benefits, compensation and succession planning, workforce management, and payroll in one cloud suite.
- Organisations deploying Kronos HCM solutions attract, retain, and engage top talent by providing employees and managers with a superior user experience designed specifically for mobile devices and powerful analytics and artificial intelligence that drive in-the-moment decisions to support the moments that matter for employees and managers.
- Proactive, people-centric customer support, including live in-context chat where nearly 90% of queries are resolved the same day, and Kronos Community, a thriving online community of 60,000 users, product experts, and HCM thought leaders, empower users with continual learning opportunities.
- Bob Hughes, chief customer and strategy officer, Kronos
“Kronos HCM customers embrace Workforce Ready and Workforce Dimensions because Kronites across the globe push the boundaries of innovation to help these organisations hire, engage, retain, and most importantly – inspire top talent. This commitment to innovation extends well beyond our award-winning products. By developing close partnerships with our customers, we are able to deliver a highly-tailored customer experience that leads to so many positive outcomes – like increased user adoption, better business success, and the overall maximisation of their Kronos investment.”
- Read the report: Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer”: Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises, Peer Contributors, (Publication: February 18, 2020.)
- Learn more about Kronos HCM solutions, including Kronos Workforce Ready and Workforce Dimensions.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organisations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2020 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.